The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub invites you to join us on two upcoming webinars featuring the NSF INCLUDES Alliances. The Journey to an Alliance webinar series is designed to introduce the network to the NSF INCLUDES Alliances and learn about the successes, challenges and lessons learned about launching their partnerships and backbone organizations. Presenters will introduce their Alliance’s shared vision, share information about their partners, critical roles and responsibilities provided by backbone organizations to support launch of their Alliance, and offer suggestions and advice based on their experiences to date. There will also be time for questions and answers.
Journey to an Alliance: Webinar Date, Time, and Presenters
Tuesday, March 26 from 3:00pm-4:00pm-ET
- The STEM Core Network, David Gruber
- First2 Network, Jan Taylor and Cindy Ziker
- Inclusive Graduate Education Network (IGEN), Ted Hodapp and Cathy Mader
Thursday, March 28 from 1:00pm-2:00pm-ET
- Computing Alliance of Hispanic-Serving Institutions (CAHSI), Ann Gates and Andrea Tirres
- The National Alliance for Inclusive & Diverse STEM Faculty (ASPIRE), Kacy Redd
Register here: https://sri.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dhwdYrgnm04hKuh
We look forward to connecting with you virtually soon!